Friday, January 25, 2013

go backward with pink ghd for sale

She got up and sitting on the bed, pick up the snow the sword in your hand, just look at the cheap ghd for a while, then a face resolutely secretly said: "GHD, I hate you, anyway I have to kill you!"Ear and out of the steep war small voice sound, GHD looked up, he found sleeping in a bed inside the little baby don't know when I was awake.See yourself staring at him, quickly with both feet and hands to climb over.

"War child, Mommy didn't cry oh, sand is not careful the eye" ghd hair straighteners to wipe tears, and then to hold the little guy, baby, in my arms and kiss again."Mommy blow" the little guy out of two short fat little hands around GHD's neck, then pursed up a tender tender small mouth, in her eyes, a blowing gas.

Seeing this, ghd straighteners heart gentle movement, eyes once again fall in tears, but for the little guy Guaiqiao Keren and gratified moved to tears."War child, Mommy's little baby, thank God gave you to me" she kissed the GHD face, and kissed the GHD small mouth, then GHD tightly in my arms.

Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment