Wednesday, December 19, 2012

frankly in my substance-spyder ski wear 2012 will amend your life-style and ft flushed

I Sidongfeidong. Teacher education we know is to know, do not know just do not know, I am puzzled look to Spyder Hats. Then I saw Spyder stare of a father, turned to me and said: "Today, do not care about you Spyder, his guilty conscience."The teacher also said that Spyder they have a strong thirst for knowledge, so Spyder very diligent and again asked the confusion: "a physically weak a guilty conscience, this word of truth nearly what?"

This diary is also too long, Spyder Men Ski Pants also want to break it into two Spyder took a long time, but have been worried about a problem: Spyder where to start dismantling it?Dad tonight to Spyder Spyder before going to sleep about the story is Kongrongrangli, is called Jung was a child and give that personal story is that they do not eat a pear give this person, this story is really too easy to understand, and did not mean much. the Spyder have to say, the father's voice sounded a lot better than the story itself.

Spyder Ski Jackets and speaks quickly, I have not finished difficulties he will leave. I'm a good boy, so I had to sit and watch him turn out the light, and then leave a person I think of boring Jung, and would only have rotted in the long history of the pear.This diary is in the next day to make up the language teacher you have to forgive Spyder, and you have to praise Spyder honest, because today is really nothing to write ah.

No comments:

Post a Comment